Automotive MBD Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Two or more years of work experience of the following product development and design:
Model based software development ( using MATLAB/Simulink and automatic code generation)
Software programming experience using C,C++,Java,MATLAB
Design of the software module
Object-oriented design and programming
Testing of the Software
- More than two years of work experience in any of the following software:
Control and Plant Modeling – MATLAB/Simulink, Modelica, Dymola, AMESim, MapleSim, Simulation-X, Adams, or GT-power
Measurement – CANApe/CANalyzer by Vector, INCA by ETAS, or Control Desk/Automation Desk by dSPACE
Auto Code Generation – Embedded Coder, or TargetLink by dSPACE
Driving Simulator – CarSim, or TruckSim
- Basic knowledge of mathematics (differential/integration/vector/matrix).
- Basic knowledge of engineering (mechanics, electric engineering, control engineering, thermal dynamics, fluid dynamics).
- Basic knowledge of automotive engineering.
- Ability to work with remote management and team.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently, respond and take actions timely.
- Excellent communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Excel, PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Work experience of the following area:
Plant modeling (in particular, Automotive Engine, Transmission, Vehicle, and other models)
Software development in embedded C
Model based implementation of the software (via code generation)
Design of the software
Testing of the models
- Extensive knowledge of automotive engineering.
- Three or more years of experience working in engineering service or automotive industry.
- Good verbal communication skills in Japanese.
- * MATLAB/Simulink are registered trademarks of MathWorks.