At SOLIZE India Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as SOL), we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to process it responsibly in compliance with applicable data protections law.
Generally, you can visit our website without providing any personal data about yourself. However, if there is any request for certain specific information or services, we may need to collect personal data from you.
Further, while interacting with our websites, you also have the ability to link or connect with non-SOL websites. If you access those links through SOL website, you will leave the SOL website. SOL does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from SOL website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these parties before using any features. SOL would not be responsible for the usage of your personal data or any information provided to or collected by these websites.
How We Collect Your Personal Information:
We may collect the following information relating to you:
Offline Information is obtained during the course of interactions with you during in-person meetings, when you are in the process of purchase of any product, during conferences or gatherings or telephonic interactions;
Online Information originates from your activities on our website.
Information that is collected from third party source: You may engage yourself through social media websites such as LinkedIn. At the time of engagement, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platforms.
Specific pieces of information about you that SOL may collect and process includes:
- name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone/mobile numbers;
- company data such as the name, designation, address, phone, fax, email.
- transactional data, including products and services ordered and payment methods;
- group name, department, organization name, city, URL
If you provide us with personal information of third parties (such as the details of your administrative assistant or your emergency contact), you agree to: (a) notify each individual before sharing their personal information with us, (b) explain that their personal information will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and (c) obtain their consent, where appropriate. SOL will not be responsible if the concerned third parties are not informed about the usage of their personal information.
How Do we Use Your Personal Information:
The personal information we collect may be used to:
- Provide information and services as requested by you.
- Provide better services and generate demand
- Access website performance and usage analysis.
- Complay with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business.
- Delivering information on services and products provided by each group company, or on the hosting of events and campaigns.
- Conduct survey and research for product development or consideration of measures to improve customer satisfaction in each group company.
- Delivery of products, invoicing, service and support offering.
- Conducting recruitment information activities in each group company, including internships, industry seminars, and company information sessions, as well as employment selections, operations related to overall employment activities (including communications after an informal job offer), and tasks related to personnel management after hiring.
- Conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for the individual.
- Market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law.
With your consent, we may also use your personal information for additional purposes. Instances where sensitive personal information is collected will warrant explicit consent and SOL will take the necessary steps to inform you of the same as may be required. Unless it is necessary for our legitimate business purposes, should you choose not to provide any personal information during certain activity, you will nevertheless be able to continue with such activity wherever possible.
International Transfers of Your Personal Information:
While we have distinct legal entities i.e. branches, group Companies in many parts of the world, SOL may transfer certain personal information across geographical borders to other entities or service providers in other countries working on our behalf in accordance with applicable law. For instance, data protection law of European Economic Area (EEA) authorizes transfer of personal information:
- To countries which have been recognized by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of protection of personal information.
- If appropriate measures in compliance with the European Union data protection legal requirements are in place in order to ensure the protection and confidentiality of personal information in the countries that does not offer an adequate level of protection.
The level of protection for personal information is not the same in all countries. However, we will take reasonable steps and implement measures as described in this Policy to keep your personal information secure.
SOL may also transfer your personal information to a third party located outside the EEA or Japan without having to implement the above measures where any of the following conditions are met:
- Where consent has been given by the Data subject regarding transfer of his/her personal information.
- The information which is to be transferred is available in public domain
- Where transfer of personal information is necessary to protect the vital interest of the Data subject (to protect the life, body or property of data subject).
- Where it is necessary for SOL to establish exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Where it is in public interest.
- Where it is required to improve public health or for promotion of health growth of children.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties:
We will not sell your personal information to anyone outside the SOL group companies unless we have obtain your consent. However, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in the following instances:
- We may share information with statutory authorities, government institutions or other bodies where required for compliance with legal requirements.
- We may disclose your personal information to our business partners if it is necessary for providing products and services to you, such as for certain software and related services.
- If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business/asset transfer, we may transfer your personal information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may disclose the information to third parties only for legitimate purposes such as our service providers and agents for processing of data.
Data Protection and Confidentiality:
SOL will take all the reasonable steps to ensure that the information:
- Is processed in fair manner.
- Is obtained with the consent of the information provider.
Your Privacy Rights:
Delete personal information
You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of the information about you, but this right is determined by applicable laws and may impact your access to some of our services.
Change or correct personal information
You can edit some of the information about you. You can also ask us to change, update or fix information about you in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
Right to access and/or have your information provided to you
You can ask for the copy of your personal information and same will be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format on request.
Right to object to process the data
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information or you can ask us to stop using some of the information about you or to limit our use of it.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any point of time.
Right for data portability
You have the right to demand data portability for legal reasons.
Retain Your Personal Information:
Your personal information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice in accordance with applicable laws, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements.
Purpose for Processing Your Personal Information:
In order to communicate adequately with you and to respond to your query, we need to process information about you and therefore have a legitimate interest in processing this information.
We may process your personal information if you consent to such processing. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any point of time. Please note that even after withdrawal of your consent we may be entitled to continue processing your personal information if other legal grounds apply.
In order to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners, we need to process information about you as necessary to enter into or perform a contract with you.
SOLIZE India Technologies Private Limited
- Address: 2nd Floor, Unit Nos. 201-B & 202, Brigade Opus, No. 70/401, Kodigehalli Gate, Hebbal, Bangalore- 560092, India
- Phone: +91 80 41782000
- Fax: +91 80 41782001
- E-mail: email@example.com
We will endeavor to respond to your request, subject to reasonable limitations provided by law, unless it infringes on the privacy of other individuals.
If we are unable to entertain your request, we will provide you with the reason for refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon.
Established and implemented on April 1, 2013
Revised on September 4, 2019
Revised on June 30, 2020