About Handling of Personal Information
1. Our policy on handling your personal information
The SOLIZE Group (hereinafter referred to as our company) respects the laws and regulations which apply to the handling, management, and use of personal information.
2. Purposes of handling and maintaining personal information
Our company uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide information on our company’s services, products, events or campaigns
- To conduct surveys for product development or to improve customer satisfaction
- As is necessary to carry out contracts between our company and customers (or corporations/organizations to which they belong), including product shipment, issuing invoices, offering services and support, as well as various kinds of communication.
In addition to the purposes of use mentioned above, we may use personal information for other purposes which have been consented to separately, in which case we will use said information appropriately, and within the scope of use for said purpose(s). Additionally, regarding all personal information: after deleting data which could pinpoint or identify individuals from personal data, we may use the remaining information for the creation (and publication) of statistical data which does not identify individuals.
3. Management of personal information
Our company will always strive to protect your personal information by managing it appropriately and securely.
Furthermore, we will maintain and continually improve upon this.
Inquiries Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
General Affairs & IT Department, SOLIZE Group
Contact us about the handling of personal information here