About the Handling of Personal Information
1．About the purpose of personal information usage
SOLIZE Corporation shall use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following tasks and intended use:
- Delivering information on services and products provided by SOLIZE Corporation, or on the hosting of events and campaigns.
- Conducting survey and research for product development or consideration of measures to improve customer satisfaction in SOLIZE Corporation.
- Delivery of products, invoicing, service and support offering, and various notifications required to fulfill the contracts between SOLIZE Corporation and our customers, or the corporations and organizations our customers belong to.
- Conducting recruitment information activities in SOLIZE Corporation, including internships, industry seminars, and company information sessions, as well as employment selections, operations related to overall employment activities (including communications after an informal job offer), and tasks related to personnel management after hiring.
- Tasks related to personnel and labor management, health and safety management, and company benefits of SOLIZE Corporation’s employees.
In addition to the intended use above, for other purposes of use that have been individually approved, the personal information will be used appropriately within the scope of said purpose of use. Furthermore, concerning all personal information, there may be cases in which personal information is used for creating statistical data that does not identify an individual by removing individual data items that can identify/distinguish said individual.
2．On usage other than for the above purposes
When SOLIZE Corporation uses personal information for a purpose other than those outlined in Article 1, the company shall be subject to the condition that it should receive in advance consent from the individual concerned. However, this excludes instances when it is allowed based on relevant laws.
3．About offering of personal information to contractors
There may be cases in which SOLIZE Corporation will outsource parts of their operation, providing personal information within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use. However, the outsourced contractors are selected based on a certain set of standards stipulated by SOLIZE Corporation. Furthermore, contracts on the handling of personal information will be established, with appropriate supervising conducted by SOLIZE Corporation.
4．About providing and acquiring personal information from a third party
- On providing personal information to a third party
SOLIZE Corporation shall not provide personal information to a third party, except in the event of any of the following:
- If prior consent was given by the person themselves
- If an opt-out stipulated by Paragraph 2 of Article 23 of the Personal Information Protection Law has been conducted
- In events it is based on relevant laws
- In an event it is required to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the individual concerned.
- In the event that it is particularly required for improving public health or for the promotion of the healthy growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the individual concerned.
- In the event that it is required to cooperate with a person contracted by a governmental institution or local municipality organization to fulfill operations stipulated by legislation, and receiving consent from the individual concerned has the risk of hindering the execution of the task concerned.
- When providing the information to persons listed in the scope of joint users in the above Paragraph 2.
- In the event that outsourcing was conducted within the scope necessary to accomplish a purpose of use as described above in Paragraph 4.
- On receiving personal information from a third-party
When acquiring personal information, it will be directly received from the person concerned or will be obtained in an appropriate and fair manner, such as acquiring it from a third-party with the consent of the person concerned.
5．About procedure for disclosure, revision, suspension of usage, and suspension of offering to third parties
We will accept requests for notifications of certain purpose of use, disclosures, corrections, additions or deletions, and suspension of use regarding personal information retained in SOLIZE Corporation, as well as suspension of information offering to a third-party in the manner described below. Please note that we may not be able to respond to your request based on the stipulations provided by the relevant laws and regulations.
- Contact points
Personal Information Protection Consulting Section, SOLIZE
Sanban-cho UF Bldg. 3F, 6-3, Sanban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0075, Japan
- * Hours of operation: 10:00-12:00、13:00-17:00 (Mon-Fri, excluding holidays)
- Request procedure
Enclose the following documents and mail them to the consulting section:
① Data disclosure request form for retained personal data
② Documents for identification (e.g., a copy of your driver’s license or personal ID with an ID photo issued by a government office *If you’re using an Individual Number Card, do not send the side on which an individual number has been printed).）
③ If you are a legal representative, documents that confirm your legal representation authority in addition to the above
Established and implemented on September 4, 2019
Revised on January 1, 2021